Get Perfect Straight Teeth
Because we believe that each patient is unique, we offer a variety of treatment options to meet your specific needs when it comes to orthodontic treatment. Each of the following options have their own benefits and advantages. If you have any questions about the treatments below, Dr. Pham will be happy to answer all of your questions at the initial consultation.
Adolescent and Adult Braces
Braces aren't just for kids anymore. Tooth alignment can be changed at any age if your gums and bone structure are healthy. At Enhanced Smiles, Dr. Pham uses TipEdge Orthodontic for all age groups – including adults.
- Little or no discomfort.
- Fewer adjustments than traditional straight wire braces
- Free retainers and bleaching gel after treatment
- Braces can be metal or clear, making it almost “invisible”
- Same day treatment
Clear Aligners/Invisible braces (Hyper link to Clear aligner portion of the landing page)
Affordable, comfortable and fast teeth straightening
- Start treatment with us SAME DAY!
- Free retainers and bleaching gel after treatment
- All-inclusive pricing, no surprise fees
Contact Us for Immediate Response
Health problems of badly positioned teeth:
- Crooked teeth trap more food and bacteria.
- Flossing is more difficult.
- With crooked teeth, you will have more cavities.
- Patients have more gum disease, bleeding and infection.
- Patients lose teeth at a younger age.
- Teeth wear unevenly, chip, crack and break.
- Patients grind their teeth at night due to a poor bite, causing sensitivity and sore muscles.
- More dental work and more visits to the dentist result in a higher lifetime cost.
Ten health and appearance benefits of having your teeth straightened:
- Straight teeth are easy to clean: Brushing at home is more efficient, easier and quicker. The toothbrush is much more efficient at removing food when the teeth are straight.
- Flossing is easier: Sliding dental floss between straight teeth is quick, painless and easy!
- Better dental cleanings: Your next check-up at the dentist will involve less scraping, less discomfort and the cleaning will be quicker.
- Fewer cavities: Straight teeth have less hiding places for bacteria and food. Since it is easier to clean, there are fewer cavities.
- Healthier gums: Healthy gums don’t bleed. Straight teeth maintain health for a longer period of time than crooked teeth. Straight teeth=healthy gums.
- It’s “Invisible”: Invisalign and Suremile are made of clear plastic aligners so they’re not as noticeable as metal braces. Most people won’t even know you’re wearing them, so you won’t feel self-conscious about wearing braces.
- It’s Comfortable: The use of plastic aligners offer a smooth surface that is gentle in your mouth. TipEdge braces uses light forces of 2-3 ounces to move teeth.
- It can be removable: With Invisalign and Suresmile aligners, you can take them out to eat or brush your teeth, and then put them back in again. You’ll have more flexibility in your daily life with invisible braces.
- It’s Affordable: Orthodontic treatment at Enhanced Smiles generally costs less than orthodontic offices. Plus, our easy financing options make them affordable.
- It’s Fast!: In most cases, your treatment time with TipEdge braces is about 1-2 years. Invisalign and Suresmiles is sometimes less than that. This means your teeth will straighten up quicker so you can stop wearing your braces sooner when compared to traditional straight wire braces.
Clear Aligners with SureSmile®
Clear aligners from Suresmiles are designed to ensure they fit comfortably, promote better oral hygiene and deliver the exact tooth movements needed to achieve your ideal smile.
We now scan clear aligners patients right in our office with our on-site Medith 7i-Scanner or Omnicam. These scanners take state-of-the-art digital impressions that remove the need for messy putty in your mouth to take a physical impression. They digitally captures a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums. We then instantly send your digital impression to the labs for immediate processing. You can see a 3D version of your new smile in minutes. By scanning on site we are able to start your treatment 2-3 weeks faster than other dentists. The benefits include:
- No goop or gagging
- Fast & accurate impression
- Ideal for crowns, bridges, implants, and clear aligners and retainers
- Start your treatment 2-3 weeks faster
- See a simulation of your potential treatment outcome
Cost of clear aligners:
We have several levels of invisible braces or clear aligners. The level of clear aligners depends on how severe the crowding or spacing is with the teeth. We offer a free consultation to provide accurate treatment time and the corresponding cost.
Other dental offices may lure you in with a low price, then add on an additional fee for each retainer, the records which are sent to the lab, a photography fee, an impression fee, and any additional trays that you need to wear. In our office, you will know the exact cost before anything is done. This is ALL-INCLUSIVE. There are no other charges to you.
We do have monthly payment plans through financing companies such as Care Credit to make it affordable and easy. This is an easy way to have straight teeth without having to put up a large sum of money. We have affordable, monthly payment options that fit nearly every budget. Your credit history does not need to be perfect to be approved for this program. We can discuss this more with you in our office when you visit for your free consultation.
What patients are saying about Clear Aligners:
Dr. Pham is a great dentist. I would recommend him to anyone. The aligners barely hurts and my teeth move very quickly. I love my smile
The staff at Enhanced Smiles and Dr.Pham have been amazing with my daughter. I highly recommend them to anyone needed orthodontic work. They will work with you, and make sure you leave with a super smile.
I absolutely love this place. The staff is so friendly and make you feel undoubtedly welcome and comfortable. I am still currently a patient there but I am loving what my smile is already turning into. I have so much more confidence now and do not smile with my mouth closed. I enjoy showing off their excellent work. Thank You so much Dr. Pham !
Metal Braces and Clear Braces
Today’s newer technology has made having braces more comfortable than ever! We only offer low profile and esthetic options for braces. In addition, technology has allowed for shorter treatment times while still achieving the same, amazing results!
Some patients prefer not to deal with the hassle of clear aligners and Invisalign, having to take the trays in and out. We offer an esthetic braces option with our ceramic Clarity braces. These work very similar to traditional metal braces, but are much less noticeable.
How do I know if braces are right for me?
In our consultation with you, we will go over the pros and cons of braces vs. clear aligners.
What are braces made of?
Our metal braces are strong and durable, and made with high quality USA-made titanium, while our clear braces are made with ceramic. Metal and ceramic braces are also affordable, strong, and durable, and they work for people of all ages.
Braces will typically include brackets, bands, wires, and other supporting structures, including:
- Brackets: Brackets for braces are tiny squares that are either made of metal (typically stainless steel), plastic, or ceramic. They can come in different colors, and can even be matched to the color of your teeth! The brackets are bonded to the teeth in a procedure that is safe for your teeth. Sometimes orthodontic bands are added to the brackets to anchor them.
- Spacers: To make room for orthodontic bands, separators called spacers are placed between the teeth.
- Arch Wires: The wire part of the braces are somewhat like train tracks in that they guide the teeth along the correct pathway. These are usually metal. However, they are so small that they become almost invisible.
- Ties, Ligatures, and Elastic Bands: Various rubber bands and rings are used to connect arch wire to brackets, and they also come in different colors.
- Springs: Springs may be optionally used in metal braces to provide just the right amount of leverage to either draw teeth together or push them apart.
How can I get started with braces?
During your first visit for braces, we'll start with a consultation, examination, and X-rays. Dr. Pham will expertly evaluate the current state of you or your child's teeth and determine the best orthodontic treatment plan.
After the examination, we will carefully affix high-quality brackets onto the teeth. Once the braces are in place, we'll have you come back to the office periodically so we can make adjustments and ensure that you or your child's teeth are straightening correctly.
How much do braces cost?
The cost of braces depends on how much crowding or spacing your teeth have. We offer a free consultation to provide accurate treatment time and the corresponding cost.
Are braces painful?
You should not feel any extreme pain with metal braces, though some soreness or discomfort after any adjustment is normal. Over the counter painkillers can help. Please let us know if you are feeling any pain with braces, as we can help make them more comfortable!
How long do I have to wear braces?
Braces are typically worn for approximately 12-24 months, depending on the individual teeth and adjustment needs. Adults will typically need to wear braces for longer than children because bone growth has stopped in adulthood.
How do I care of my braces?
We will teach you or your child the proper way to brush and floss with braces. You will also visit us approximately once per month to check on progress. At this time, our experienced orthodontist will make adjustments to slightly increase the tension of the braces to move the teeth into place even more.
What happens after I get my braces off?
Your teeth straightening treatment is complete when you receive your own removable and personalized retainers. Our orthodontic retainers effectively maintain the straightness of your teeth and stabilizes it, in a way that is convenient for you.
We will also have you come back to our office periodically so we can check on your teeth placement and make sure your retainer still feels comfortable.
What patients say about braces at Enhanced Smiles
The staff was great and the process was way easier than what I had expected. I only had to be in braces for 9 months
Dr. Pham is amazing and so is his entire team! Walked us through the entire braces process! Always greeted with a smile and a hand shake. Very affordable. Now that my daughter got her braces off, it's time for me to get mine. Would highly recommend!
Call us today to get the healthy, beautiful smile that you’ve always wanted (704) 856-6856